• October 5Boys Bathrooms Shutdown Due to Vandalism by Students and Vaping After Fall Break

• September 26Fall Break Starts After a Half Day on October 5th and School is Back in Session on October 16th

• September 26You Can Now Download the Highland Sun App on Your Phone

NFL Draft 2018

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2018/03/22/nfl-mock-draft-2018-asu-football-player-projections-kalen-ballage-sam-jones-christian-sam-z/447481002/

Brody Cameron, Staff

The NFL Draft 2018 in Arlington, Texas is what decides which top athletes from college, like Josh Jackson, Saquon Barkley, Sam Darnold, and Josh Rosen, end up playing for their professional careers. For many of these athletes it’s a childhood dream come true that most people couldn’t even begin to imagine.

One of the biggest stories of this Draft is who will the Cleveland Browns draft first. Will they go with quarterback Josh Allen from Wyoming or USC’s Sam Darnold? Or will they gamble and take Penn State running back Saquon Barkley as the first pick of the 2018 Draft and try to get a quarterback for their second pick?

No one has a definitive answer. So that’s why I asked some fellow Highland students their thoughts on the situation.

The first person I questioned was Aidan Kurth, a casual NFL fan. “Knowing the Browns, they will probably try to get Saquon Barkley first and end up with a not so good quarter, which they really need.” I then asked him if he thought this would be the right choice for the Browns, for which he replied with a firm “No”.

The next Highlander I asked was Jordan Odle, who is a fan of the Cardinals. I asked him how he thought the Cardinals would fare this upcoming season, and his response was, “I think with the addition of Sam Bradford we will improve. That is, if he can stay healthy.”

What are your thoughts on the NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns situation, the Cardinals next season, or anything else NFL related? Comment down below!

1 Comment

One Response to “NFL Draft 2018”

1. NFL Standings on August 10th, 2018 10:37 PM

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.

I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back someday.
    I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice day! NFL Live Stream

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• NFL Draft 2018

Sports

NBA Playoffs

• NFL Draft 2018

The Bleacher Beat

Cheer Tryouts Are Coming Soon

• The Bleacher Beat

Sports Scoreboard 02/24-02/27

• The Bleacher Beat

Top 10 Moments from the Winter Olympics

• NFL Draft 2018

The Bleacher Beat

Fergie’s Performance at the All Star Game

• NFL Draft 2018

The Bleacher Beat

High Hopes

• NFL Draft 2018

The Bleacher Beat

Red, White, Blue, and Gold

• NFL Draft 2018

Sports

Championship Bound

• NFL Draft 2018

The Bleacher Beat

2018 Super Bowl Predictions

• NFL Draft 2018

Sports

Fresh Faces in Football

The Student News Site of Highland High School
NFL Draft 2018