• October 5Boys Bathrooms Shutdown Due to Vandalism by Students and Vaping After Fall Break

• September 26Fall Break Starts After a Half Day on October 5th and School is Back in Session on October 16th

• September 26You Can Now Download the Highland Sun App on Your Phone

NBA Playoffs

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-playoffs-2018-live-scores-schedule-bracket-basketball-games-today-tuesday/19lnjjpsc6x3a1op7nlozom231

Tre Aponte, Staff

The NBA playoffs is a competition for the 16 best teams that year to take it to an important level and see who’s the best. Most people aren’t even watching some of it there is only a couple of teams that people are really watching because of their skill level and the players they have.

The Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers, Warriors are going against the San Antonio Spurs and so far they are winning leading the series 3-0 in the first round! The Cleveland Cavaliers are going against the Indiana Pacers and the series is tied up 1-1.

Many fans are going crazy out there, as the anticipation builds up through the U.S. We can’t wait to see what happens!

All-Star LeBron James said “You guys think I’m going to throw my teammates under the bus? I’m not about that. Guys just got to play better, including myself” -Bleacher Report.

Fans can’t wait to see what happens this series but there is faith in LeBron and his skill level, so many believe he can still win.