• April 25Teacher Walk Out Starts Thursday

• April 4AZ Merit testing this Tues, Wed, and Thursday

• March 28A "RED FOR ED" protest was held in front of HHS this morning by staff and teachers.

Punishment for Logan Paul

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/09/logan-paul-exactly-vloggers-falling-love-youtube-7216313/

Sydney Preston, Staff

A popular Youtube vloger, Logan Paul, was in Japan a little over a week ago. Paul and his friends decided to go to Aokigahara forest, which is also known as “suicide forest.” The forest is known as “suicide forest” because of the high number of suicides that happen there every year.

During the video, Paul and his friends stumble upon a body that the audience could clearly see was someone who decided to take their life. Instead of them walking away and deleting the footage, they continue to film the body (only blurring the face), they openly make jokes about the situation, and continue laughing. He posted this video to his main vlog channel on New Years Day.

Paul also used clickbait, pictures and titles used to draw the viewer in, of the dead body to get more views on his video and channel. Everybody that has a social media account of some kind heard of this and was immediately outraged.

He took the video down and posted an apology video saying that he “didn’t do it for the views.” Youtube has decided to remove all of Logan Paul’s channels from Google Preferred. Google Preferred helps advertisers see who Youtube’s top-performing channels are. Paul will also be removed from “Foursome,”  a web series that he used to be in. “Foursome” is aired on Youtube’s monthly subscription service, Youtube Red.

All of Logan Paul’s channels have a combined 20 million subscribers; his number of subscribers are expected to drop rapidly and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was removed from the site completely.